“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease”
“www.indianwalnut.co” is the former outdated parent company of “theindianwalnut.com” both properties and operating under Best Natural Diet LLC a family run business.
Never take more than the recommended dose (1 piece a day) – doing so will not improve the effects/ health benefits of the Indian Walnut and may result in vomiting, diarrhea and other side effects. “
People who shouldn’t take the indian walnut:
- People who suffer from Intestinal ulcers
- People currently taking other Weight Loss or Medical Treatments
- People Allergic to nuts
- People recovering from surgery or illness.
- People Under 15 or over 60 years of age
- Women who are nursing, pregnant or may become pregnant